- Includes transmitter, receiver, mounting hardware, two power supplies and accessories
- HDMI & DisplayPort inputs on the transmitter
- HDMI output on the receiver
- Automatic DisplayPort to HDMI conversion
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports maximum resolutions of 4K@60 4:4:4 & 4K@60 4:2:0 HDR
- Supports multichannel audio including 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD
- Implements minimal compression on signals over 10G for signal distribution through network hardware
- Zero frame latency
- Bi-directional IR & RS232 pass-through
- Ethernet pass-through (1G) for network and web-enabled device connectivity
- Selectable analog audio embedding and de-embedding on both the transmitter and receiver
- 1,000 ft. (300m) max distance on fiber-based networks
- 20km max distance on single mode fiber-based networks when exchanging the SFP+ module
- Immune to RF and EM interference
- Requires power at both the transmitter and receiver
- Duplex LC fiber optic connectors
- Locking power supply
- Recommended for conduit/pipe/duct diameters of 1" or greater
|TL-IPFO-T01||TL-IPFO Kit Transmitter Specification|
|TL-IPFO-R01||TL-IPFO Kit Receiver Specification|
|TL-IPFO-KIT||TL-IPFO Kit User Manual|
- Run a fiber optic cable with duplex LC connectors between your source device and destination device.
- Connect the IPFO transmitter (included in the package) to the HDMI output port of your source device using a high-quality HDMI cable. Optionally connect IR, RS232 or Ethernet cables.
- Connect the IPFO receiver (included in the package) to the HDMI input port of your destination device using a high-quality HDMI cable. Optionally connect IR, RS232 or Ethernet control cables.
- Connect the fiber optic cable with duplex LC connectors to the fiber ports on the IPFO transmitter and receiver.
- Connect the power supplies (included in the package) to the 12V power ports on the IPFO transmitter and receiver.
- Power on the units.
What comes in the package?
Each TL-IPFO-KIT includes one transmitter, one receiver, two(multi-mode) SFP+ transceivers, two power supplies, mounting hardware, and accessories.
Do I need to buy SFP modules too?
Only if you want to use single-mode fiber cable. The units include multi-mode SFP+ transceivers.
|TechLogix Part #||Description|
|TL-IPFO-KIT||HDMI/DisplayPort, Control & Ethernet over Fiber Extender Set|